We hope that you have enjoyed your previous year with the WCDR, and look forward to sharing the next year with you!
Renewing your WCDR membership costs only $65 ($25 for students), and renewal payments can be made every year in the month during which you originally joined.
Benefits of membership include:
- a subscription to our bi-monthly newsletter, The Word Weaver (either printed or electronically readable with Adobe Acrobot Reader)
- member link on the website to your site
- forums to promote published work
- networking with writers, agents, publishers
- discounts at all WCDR sponsored workshops
- discounts for monthly breakfast meetings
- opportunities to contribute to The Word Weaver newsletter
- opportunities to gain experience on writing-related committees (e.g. judging contests, staging literary festivals, participating in special workshops and programs or contributing to the WCDR website.
Renewal Form (3 steps)
Steps 1 & 2:
Please Note: After you fill out this renewal form, you will be taken to a second page with a brief survey. Then return to this page, to make your payment below.
Volunteering: If you’re interested in helping out, we need you! Whether you can donate a few hours here or there, be a part of a contest or event, or even lend a hand at a breakfast, we’d be happy to hear about it here in the comments section or contact us through our contact page: Contact Us
Board nominations: Thinking of joining the WCDR board? It’s work, but it’s also a fun, supportive environment and a terrific way to network with other writers and learn about how WCDR works behind the scenes.