We hope that you have enjoyed your previous year with the WCDR and look forward to sharing the next year with you!
Renewing your WCDR membership costs only $65 ($25 for full-time high school/post secondary students).
Benefits of membership include:
- Member Pages:
- A page on the WCDR website with the member’s professional profile: picture, website and contact info, biography, publication history, awards, etc.
- Online Pitches:
- Get to skip the slush pile and pitch to a variety of publishers and agents
- WCDR Blog:
- Opportunity to contribute an article to the WCDR Blog by pitching to its editor (contributing an article results in a paid publishing credit).
- The Buzz:
- Electronic subscription to the informational newsletter, containing current news and updates about the organization, its members, and sister organizations, as well as information about current writing events and workshops.
- WCDR yearly grants & scholarships (eligible to apply)
- Opportunity to share news of your achievements (Paeans and Kudos) via board announcements at monthly meetings and via email newsletter. (The Buzz)
- Access to member tables at Monthly Network Meetings (MNM) to promote your published works.
- Opportunity to advertise and promote your writing-related services, events, and/or achievements.
- Opportunity to list any workshop you may offer on the WCDR website.
- Opportunity to include flyers and brochures on member tables during Monthly Network Meetings (MNM).
- Writing-related committees:
- Opportunities to join and participate in: judging contests, staging literary festivals, participating in special workshops and programs, contributing to the WCDR website, running to become a WCDR board member, and more!